New Years Resolutions

09:00:00

 Hi guys,
As it is the beginning of a new year, I thought it would be fitting for my first post to be a New Years Resolutions post.



My first resolution is returning from last year, and it is to try and blog every Saturday. I am kind of putting two together here, because I also want to stick to my editorial calendar and remember to update it every month. I made an editorial calendar after seeing Daisy’s very helpful post (you can find it HERE) and it really helped me to post regularly, until I forgot to update it for December, so I want to make sure I am using it monthly.

My second resolution is more of a personal one, I always find myself worrying what other people think of me, so this year I am going to try and care less about others and gain more confidence in myself.

Another resolution of mine for 2016, kind of fits with my first resolution, and that is to stay organised. I always go through patches of being really disorganised and I hate myself for it because it just makes me feel so unprepared. I am going to try and make sure I keep myself on top of things and stay organised. She says while not having begun revision for next week…

Finally, my last resolution for this year is to write more. I love writing, and that is the main reason for making this blog, so while I am doing this and writing posts every week, I want to get my creative juices flowing more through my creative writing. Hopefully there will be more writing posts from me throughout this year.

Have you made any New Year’s resolutions this year?

Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments