Back To School Haul

09:00:00

Hi guys,
Today I have another haul for you :) As my Minus-The-ClothesHaul is one of my most popular posts, I thought I would upload a Back To School Haul for you. I go back to school on Monday, and have picked up quite a few bits and pieces for that. If you would like me to do a What’s In My School Bag post, leave a comment letting me know.


The first few items I picked up were actually from France, as the supermarkets have very good stationary sections.


The first item I picked up was a pack of Bic coloured biros.




I am a big lover of fine liners and I really liked the look of these, as they are just biro versions. I use coloured pens a lot so these will be really useful.


The next thing I picked up was an A5 notebook.




I like keeping notepads in my bag for random doodles, if you forget to do your homework or need extra space for working out/notes. I could only find squared paper in France so this is squared, but this does mean that I can use it horizontally or vertically.


I then picked up this blue folder.




Normally I only have the flip open slot in folders (if anyone knows what they’re actually called, feel free to let me know) but this is so much better. It has edges meaning that you can just shove paper in, but it also has plastic wallets, which will make life much easier. Until I’m in a rush! Haha.


I also got some colouring pencils.




These are just the plain Bic pencils. I’m not doing art GCSE, or any subject that would need anything other than basic colours so these are perfect for me.


And then I picked up a pack of plain pencils.





There are 8 in a packet, which may seem like too many, but everyone who has ever been to school knows how many people ‘borrow’ your things. Pencils are particularly losable.


For my birthday I received this Cath Kidston pencil case.




This is gorgeous. I love it. It looks quite small in the photo but it is the perfect size for my main items of stationary, (pens, pencils, rubbers, rulers etc). I then use another pencil case for my colouring pencils and coloured pens.


From Paperchase I picked up this weekly study planner.





I really like this, it has spaces for everything, so I can have everything I need to know in one place. The only downside to this is that it’s quite big, and I’m not yet sure where I am putting it. I don’t know if you can still get this exact one as my friend wanted it too and she can’t find it anywhere. I know there are similar ones online though. This will be a very good tool to keep me organised!


Also from Paperchase, I bought this Caran Dache pen.




This pen is amazing. I love it so much. For the past three years I have had one of these pens and they have each lasted me the whole year. They write so nicely too. I also prefer blue ink to black ink and these are blue. That might be a problem when I go to do my GCSE’s though! ;)


Last but not least, I bought this school bag from Hollister.





I love the pattern and style of this bag. I had a hard time finding it though! I saw it in store and online, then decided to buy it, and the next day it was sold out on both! I managed to get it from the bigger store in Birmingham eventually. I just really like this bag for school and I love love love the elephant print on it :)

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post :)
Lucy xx






You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great post! I love back to school hauls :))

    http://vanilladrxps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm glad you liked it :)
      Lucy xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck with school this year. I love your pencil case, and the print on your bag is really pretty!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes they both have such lovely designs don't they?!
      Lucy xx

      Delete
  3. It is bad that even though I am graduated I still love reading these types of posts?

    xoxo

    http://mythoughtsareablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, not at all! They're some of my favourites too :) I'm glad you enjoyed it!
      Lucy xx

      Delete