August Favourites

09:00:00

Hi guys.
It’s another favourites post! Today I have my August favourites for you. This is slightly longer than usual because I have been using a lot of new products that I received for my birthday last month! :)

Benefit Cosmetics
-
The World Famous Neutrals Eyeshadow Kit and Roller Lash Mascara
-
I have absolutely loved using both the World Famous Neutrals Eyeshadow Kit and The Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit.

I won’t go into too much detail about the Roller Lash because I know that it is a very heavily reviewed product. But I will say that I am absolutely in love with it! It makes my lashes look so much longer and fuller than they really are. I know this will be my favourite mascara for a long time.

The Ultimate Nudes Eyeshadow Kit is also amazing. It has six colours in it, four powders and two creams. It also comes with a little tips and tricks guide which shows two looks; one for daytime and another for playtime. I love the daytime look as it is quite subtle meaning I don’t feel like I’m overdoing it at all. Again I know this will be a staple piece for a long time. If you would like a full review on this product, leave a comment to let me know.




Adam J. Kurtz
-
1 Page At A Time
-

Another item I have loved throughout August has been 1 Page At A Time by Adam J. Kurtz. This is a daily creative companion. This book is 365 pages of ideas and inspiration to get your creativity flowing. I haven’t exactly done it EVERY day, but I have been filling it in a lot. I find that it’s a fun way to make myself feel a bit more creative. Some of the pages say things like ‘write some terrible advice, then practice ignoring it’ while others are just blank pages, not to think about, to just write on. I love this idea and I love this book, I would definitely recommend it :)


Monster DNA Headphones
-
I have also very much been enjoying using my new headphones. These are so so good. The sound quality is awesome and they look amazing. I had two twelve-hour car journeys to France and back over summer so I made great use of these. They fit my head/ears really well and are very comfy. They also fold up for travel which is great and as they have wire sockets on each ear they can also be used like a headphone splitter. 


Clarins
-
Cleansing Milk and Toning Lotion
-
The last things I have loved this month have been two skincare products. These are the Clarins Cleansing Milk and Toning Lotion. These work great on my skin and I really enjoy using them. I have also developed a skin care routine, so leave a comment if you’d like to see that. These are both quite light formulas and leave my skin feeling super clean and refreshed. 



Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this slightly longer post :)


Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments