642 Things To Write About

11:40:00

Hi guys,

This is just a very short, sort of, introductory post. If you have read my minus the clothes haul you will have seen that I purchased a book called ‘642 Things To Write About’, it is, as you can probably tell, 642 writing prompts.



 I am going to be posting short pieces of writing that have been inspired by this book, along with the question so maybe it can inspire you too!

I am not going to have a strict posting schedule for this, it will just be whenever I decide to post it and the titles will be counting down from 642 and maybe, possibly, eventually going down to 0!

Let me know what you think of this idea, hope you like it!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ooh, this sounds interesting - I'm looking forward to seeing what you make of it! And maybe the questions will inspire me too :) xx

    Laura | elelibee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like the idea :)
      Lucy xx

      Delete
  2. Great idea! I hope it will inspire me :) keep it up xx
    http://emmxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully it will, haha. :)
      Lucy xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely idea! I need to get that book haha! Good luck, I will be reading along!💗
    Becky.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like the idea, hopefully you'll enjoy it! :)
      Lucy xx

      Delete