Minus-the-clothes Haul

20:43:00

Hi guys,

So on Saturday me and mum went into Birmingham and had a *little* bit of a splurge. As you can see from the title this is a minus-the-clothes haul. The reason for this is that I thought it might get a bit boring with them, if you want to see the clothing items I bought leave a comment and I'll consider a with-the-clothes post! Let's get into this!! 

Let me know what you think of this as it's something new. :)




SELFRIDGES

The first thing I bought was this mac 'Bao Bao Wan' lipstick in the shade Romantic Breakdown. This is just a really pretty nude colour which is gorgeous on. This is the first of my mac collection and I love it to pieces! 


URBAN OUTFITTERS

This is the W.I.P nail polish in holographic. This is such a gorgeous polish (you can see it on my fingers in the mac photo) and was definitely worth the money. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has ever painted their nails. 


URBAN OUTFITTERS

This book is 642 things to write about by the San Francisco Writers Grotto. This book is basically full of writing prompts and ideas and I can't wait to try it out! 




VICTORIA SECRET

Let me start this by saying - I WAS ONLY GOING TO GET TWO (?!?!)... However three was cheaper than two and then I was told if I got two more they'd only be £3 each. I caved. I got these in the scents:
Passion Struck
Such A Flirt
Sheer Love
Aqua Kiss
and Endless Love
They all smell fabulous - Why haven't they invented smellputers (the internet's smellevision) yet?!


URBAN OUTFITTERS

I bought this glass drinking jar. Two words - too cute. I took this to my netball game with a smoothie in it and let me tell you know, I felt like my life was cute and organised when in reality it's really not :)


SUPERDRUG

This is the Zoella beauty bag / pencil case. I personally am using this as a pencil case but obviously you can use it as either. This is quite big but I don't mind it as it means I can keep my calculator in it as well which I can't normally do. I really like this design and I think the colours work really well together. 



SUPERDRUG

If you have read my lush collection post then you will know that I can not use lush bathbombs anymore. The Zoella fizz bar however I am fine with. I bought it to try and have already used it. I think this is partly to do with the size of the pieces as well as they are small compared to the Lush bombs. This gives the bath a nice scent and calming feel but not much else. I really like it and am glad I can get back into bath products! 

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it! Be sure to tell me what you thought! :)
xoxo





You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Brilliant haul Lucy, you got loads of fabulous bits! That MAC lipstick is beautiful :) I'd love to see a post on the VS body sprays, I used to have Ravishing Love, if you ever track that one down, it's amazing! I'm thinking about getting that Zoella makeup bag, it's so pretty!

    Loves! Kirstie

    Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it and I will definitely consider doing a post in the VS sprays, I will definitely look out for the Ravishing Love scent, Thanks! I know right! I think the colours of the bag work really well together and the design is really cute too! Thanks for the comment it really made me smile.

      Lucy xoxo

      Delete
  2. i love victoria secret mist spray! great post

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're so nice aren't they!!

      Lucy xx

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to catch up on the chapters of pitch black.
    That MAC lipstick looks like such a divine shade, I love the packaging of the Bao Bao Wan collection too! Oh and as for Victoria's Secret...such a dangerous shop, I could spend a fortune in there haha! I'll definitely have to check out the body mists next time, they look lovely :)...if only smellputers existed ;)!

    Tasmin | Grandiose Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you, I'm so glad you're enjoying it!
      I know right? It's such a pretty nude, I'd definitely recommend it!
      I know, haha I spent a bit too long in there! The sprays are so worth the money, especially when you get the deals - I saved more money than I spent! ;)
      Thanks so much for your lovely comment, really made me smile!
      Lucy xx

      Delete