Update.

14:47:00

Hello,

As you have probably noticed, I have been absent from the blog for a while. My blog, for me, is something that takes the backseat whenever my life gets busy or picks up pace. It doesn’t help that I have been utterly lacking in inspiration for posts. I never intended this to become a beauty blog – in fact, I started it originally to focus on my writing… clearly, that ended well. Obviously, I don't mind what my blog has become - I'm just lacking inspiration for it.

I haven’t known what to do with this. I haven’t had anything I wanted to post about. I have been busier with school (GCSE’s are fun) and naturally this has fallen off my radar.

I’m not going to try and make myself post when I don’t really want to write what I’m typing out. There will not be a set upload schedule anymore – instead, this blog is going to be a place for me to post my wonderings on life, it is going to be a place for me to post my writing, my thoughts – literally anything. I hope that’s okay with you and hopefully, I’ll pick this back up properly when my life isn’t quite so full.

Lxx 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Don't worry! Just post whenever and whatever you feel like. I'm sure it will be absolutely lovely :)
    I'm doing the IGCSE's and I know how stressful it can be.

    Bella xx
    http://www.sillymindofmine.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get back to your comment, I really haven't looked at the blog in a while... L xx

      Delete