Updated Skin Care Routine

09:00:00


Hi guys,

Today I am going to be doing an updated skincare routine. I did one of these a while back, but I have since changed the products I used, and I find this routine works much better for my skin. Please let me know of any products you’d recommend, so I can try them out!


This post is a bit different to normal as I am doing it in collaboration with Glossier. Glossier is a brand that is based on the foundation of ‘Skin first, makeup second, smile always!’ The #glossierpink of the brand can be found in many of my skincare products, so I thought this would be a perfect post to get across the glossier message :) Definitely go check them out!

The four main products that I use in my skincare routine are:

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub



Garnier Micellar Water



Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash



Clean and Clear Advantage Spot Control Treatment Gel



I tend to use the scrub more in the morning as I find it’s really refreshing to help wake me up and it makes my skin feel more revitalised after use. This is quite a recent addition to my skincare routine, but I can already tell it will become a staple product for me as I find it works so well for my skin. I also have quite sensitive skin and none of these products irritate me in any way.

In the evenings I will use the Garnier Micellar Water to effectively remove any makeup I’ve been wearing, and will then cleanse my face with the Neutrogena facial wash – I really love the pink grapefruit smell of the Neutrogena products. 

I also combat any spots with the Clean and Clear gel. This is super effective, and very cheap, so I would really recommend this. It can also be put on skin under or over makeup, so if ever you've got a bit of a  spot situation while you're out, this is perfect.

I find this combination of products really helps my skin stay clear and prevent breakouts (which is exactly what anyone would want), so I would definitely try out these products if you’re looking for something new.

I hope you liked this post :) Let me know what your skincare staples are in the comments!

Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments