Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil Review

09:00:00

Hi guys,

I am so sorry for the lack of blog posts that have been going up recently, but I should be back into it now and I have lots of posts planned for you!

Today I am going to be doing a review of the Benefit Goof Proof eyebrow pencil. If you follow me on Instagram (@frecklesandthoughts – shameless self-promotion ;)) you may have seen that I recently purchased the latest issue of Elle magazine. If I’m going to be perfectly honest, the main only reason I bought this was because it came with a sample of this new Benefit product, but it was well worth the £4.

I am a massive fan of Benefit products, so I had high expectations, and this has certainly lived up to them. This brow pencil is specifically designed to be easy and quick to apply and it definitely is. I am most certainly not an expert when it comes to my eyebrows but this product makes it so easy to define and conquer.





The colour payoff is fantastic and it lasts all day, even through rain and sport, (which is probably due to the waterproof formula which it advertises). The shape of the nib of this product also makes it super easy to fill in any sparse areas and define the edges at the same time.


Before - right
After - left

I am actually in love with this eyebrow pencil; I will definitely be buying the full size when I am finished with this sample. The full size of this costs £18.50, which I would say is well worth it for what it is, but I would definitely recommend picking up Elle in order to try it out first. The only issue with this is that you can only get two colours, 2 (blonde-ish) or 6 (dark brown), luckily the dark brown is just okay for me – as long as I’m not too heavy handed ;)

All in all this is a wonderful product, and I am looking forward to trying out more of Benefit’s new eyebrow range.

Will you be picking up this new Benefit product?


Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments