February favourites

09:00:00


Hi guys,
Today I will be showing you everything I have loved this month. If there is anything you would like a full review of, let me know in the comments :)





The first product I’ve really enjoyed using this month has been the Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder. This is a really nice powder, it doesn’t end up looking cakey at all and I have found my makeup lasting longer when I wear it. I also love how it has natural minerals in it, so it helps your skin stay clear (something I’ve been needing at the moment) whilst doing its job.




I know I’ve mentioned this next one before, and you’ve probably definitely heard loads of other bloggers rave about this, but I have been using the Benefit Rollerlash Mascara everyday and with brilliant results. It definitely curls and lengthens my lashes, has fantastic staying power and doesn’t give me any black under eyes like some mascaras do. Something I think is especially great about this product is that I am able to wear it quite subtly and naturally but I can also build it up if I want to.




The next item I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this month is the MAC irresistibly charming lip gloss/nude set. I received this set for Christmas from my Aunt and I absolutely love it. The glosses have a great staying power, without being too sticky and feel really moisturising on my lips. They are also all gorgeous colours (my favourite being Deelight).





Dressed To Dazzle, Dress The Part, Deep Kiss, Deelight
(left to right)


On returning from the ski trip last week, I was having a lazy day and decided to start something new on Netflix. This is Lie To Me. I had previously heard lots about it, so I thought I would give it a go. I came back on Saturday and I’ve already finished season one… This is a detective programme, but the detective Cal Leightman is the world’s leading deception expert. He can talk to anyone and know instantly what they’re feeling / if they’re lying. This show is amazing. I would definitely recommend it as it’s got a brilliant plot and fantastic storylines. If you know of any other programmes on Netflix you think I should watch, let me know.





I hope you enjoyed this post. What’ve been your favourites this month?

Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ooo, I've been looking for a new powder, I might have to give this one a go! I love MAC products, I'm looking for a new lipstick shade and would love your advise, any recommendations? Have a lovely evening! x
    Lauren | Simply Lauren Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren :) I really love the lip glosses, but if you want a lipstick I love Romantic Breakdown, It's a really gorgeous pinky nude shade :) (I've mentioned it here, if you want photos - http://frecklesandthoughts.blogspot.com/2015/07/JulyFavourites.html)

      Lucy xx

      Delete